04 Nov 8th Annual Kovler for Kids
Posted at 09:00h in
Date(s) - Nov 04
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Kohl Childrens Museum
Categories No Categories
Join us for the 8th Annual Kovler for Kids Event at the Kohl Children’s Museum!
Cost is $20 per family. Purchase Tickets Here.
Learn from the Kovler experts!
- The Latest in Diabetes Care for Children with Dr. Louis Philipson, MD, PhD, FACP
- Type 1 Diabetes Research and Prevention with Gail Gannon, APN, FNP-C
- The Effects of Diabetes on the Family with Dr. Tina Drossos, PhD
- Growing up with Type1 Diabetes with Carlie Paul, RD, RDN, CDE
Nurses, join us for an exclusive seminar at 9:00AM before the main event starts at 9:30. You will receive 2.0 CME credits for attending all sessions.
- Managing Diabetes at School with Nancy Jerger, BSN, RN, RD, LDN, CDE
- Complimentary breakfast
- Supervised activities for children
- Goodie bags
- Museum access for the remainder of the day!