Our teamwork drives our approach to diabetes care and education.
Diabetes affects the entire body and requires collaboration, education and support from a broad spectrum of specialists. The team behind your care at the Kovler Diabetes Center includes:
- Pediatric Clinical Team
- Adult Clinical Team
- Pediatric and Adult Fellows
- Individual and Family Wellness Team
Our team also includes specialists from all areas affecting people with diabetes, including:
- Endocrinologists (diabetes, thyroid, and other hormonal concerns)
- Cardiologists (heart/vascular)
- Nephrologists (kidneys)
- Neurologists (nerves)
- Podiatrists (feet)
- Ophthalmologists (eyes)
- Transplant surgeons and other physicians
- Social workers
And behind the scenes, scientists are studying the molecular basis of diabetes. Their discoveries translate into better ways to treat and prevent diabetes.